The Centre Régional de Formation des Professionnels de l’Enfance is a training centre for child welfare and education in the Nord – Pas-de-Calais Region. It is a private institution with a public service mission, governed by an association (Law of 1901).
The CRFPE accompanies the professional development of those working with children or aiming to do so, by making its considerable training expertise available to institutions, professionals and students.
We have successfully developed our service offer over the years, building on the following key principles:
- Commitment to our reference values, particularly our ambition to promote high quality, educational childcare for children and their families.
- A proven capacity to react and adapt to changing social realities relating to childhood professions.
- The goal of continually developing our collective expertise: training courses – professional monitoring – involvement in French and European networks…
We now offer vocational training, on-the-job skills training and consulting services to accompany the development of childcare structures for young children. Looking ahead to the future, our development project is based around the following strategic areas:
- In-house evaluation of our educational activities to maintain and improve the quality of our offer and services.
- Developing collaborations with universities to promote relations between the professional sector and academic research.
- Promoting and supporting the European dimension by fostering exchange between training practitioners and students from different countries.
en savoir plus
> les sites